"resend", cont. (53)

Wed, 26 Apr 89 20:19:24 EDT

Humanist Mailing List, Vol. 2, No. 899. Wednesday, 26 Apr 1989.

(1) Date: Wed, 26 Apr 89 11:07:00 EDT (16 lines)
From: DEL2@phoenix.cambridge.ac.uk
Subject: "resend"

(2) Date: Wed, 26 Apr 89 11:14:00 EDT (18 lines)
From: DONWEBB@CALSTATE.BITNET (Donald Webb)
Subject: "Resend" > "resent"?

Date: Wed, 26 Apr 89 11:07:00 EDT
From: DEL2@phoenix.cambridge.ac.uk

Replying re: resend

Recently reactionary readers, resenting recondite "resend" replied
resolutely rebuking respondent.
Really! Refrain recrimination, reenter reality, reaffirm real regard
re reuse regular reasonable referents; remove redundancy, recoup
restricted records.
Recap: recklessly recommend reuse; reaffirm researchers' revolutionary
references!

Respectfully,
Douglas de Lacey <DEL2@UK.AC.CAM.PHX>