CALL? e-mail? Locke? (75)

Thu, 27 Apr 89 20:41:06 EDT

Humanist Mailing List, Vol. 2, No. 900. Thursday, 27 Apr 1989.

(1) Date: Thu, 27 Apr 89 12:01:21 EDT (16 lines)
Subject: Repeat query on C.A.L.L. usage.

(2) Date: Thu, 27 Apr 89 13:37 EDT (19 lines)
From: Joe Giampapa <GIAMPAPA@brandeis.bitnet>
Subject: request for e-mail assistance

(3) Date: Thu, 27 Apr 89 11:06 MST (13 lines)
From: "David Owen, Philosophy, University of Arizona"
Subject: Locke

Date: Thu, 27 Apr 89 12:01:21 EDT

Dear Humanists,

On March 17th I broadcast a request for details of C.A.L.L.
usage at your respective Universities/Colleges. To date, I have
received EIGHT replies. Four were queries ! ! !
Please flood my mailbox ! ! ! Tell me if your site USES NONE !

I'll even threaten to " SAY AGAIN " ! ! !

( Being ex-Navy, I recognize the merits of the "neologism". )
Thanks in advance for your help.
Bill Oleske
CLL6WFO at uk.ac.Leeds

[That's CLL6WFO@LEEDS.AC.UK for those on Bitnet/NetNorth/Earn.]