[tei-council] they come to bite us

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Thu Dec 18 11:34:42 EST 2014

OK, I made the change. We'll see if Jinks will build now before I close
the ticket.

This (the loss of @type on <biblScope> might bite a few people despite
two years of deprecation. We should make sure it's in the change notes
for the next release, and perhaps be ready with a remedy to suggest for
those taken by surprise (perhaps just adding biblScope to att.typed).