[tei-council] FW: Per diem rates

Peter Stadler stadler at edirom.de
Sun Nov 30 13:55:38 EST 2014

Just for the record: My trip was generously funded by the Musicology department of the University of Paderborn so I do not need to claim back anything from the TEI. (It just occurred to me that it’s probably fair to mention …)

And, of course, many thanks again to our great host Hugh — I really enjoyed Duke!

Best
Peter