[tei-council] Preparation for F2F meeting

lou lou.burnard at retired.ox.ac.uk
Sun Nov 16 12:10:41 EST 2014

I would strongly recommend against attempting validation for P4 files.
The TEI agreed to drop support for P4 years ago. The most you should do
is attempt to upconvert such files to P5 and validate the result of that.

Looking at the root node isn't going to help a whole lot. If something
has a root node of "TEI",  is in the TEI namespace, but doesn't validate
against TEI_All ... sorry, it's just not a TEI document.