[tei-council] Fwd: Graph File Formats

Kevin Hawkins kevin.s.hawkins at ultraslavonic.info
Tue Nov 11 19:06:59 EST 2014

Since it wasn't transparent from the message, I verified with Mr.
Roughan that he sent this to web at tei-c.org because of the TEI's ability
to represent graph data.  If anyone on Council would like to provide him
with feedback, I'm sure he'd appreciate it.  If none of you feel
knowledgeable about using TEI to represent graphs, please feel free to
pass along to someone else, or, if you'd like, I can post to TEI-L.