[tei-council] tei-c.org web stats?

James Cummings James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk
Mon Oct 13 11:47:51 EDT 2014

Hi Martin,

We have google analytics running on the www.tei-c.org site, but
don't have it running on wiki.tei-c.org.  I can give access to
anyone who wants and sends me their google account details access
to the google analytics for the former.

For HTML rendered pages (i.e. XML, schemas etc. don't trigger
google analytics) there were 25855 sessions, 20297 users, and
83772 pageviews over the last month since 12 September 2014.
(698398 pageviews over the last year).

A large number of those page views (15%) in the last month have
been for /release/doc/tei-p5-doc/en/html/BIB.html for some
reason.... but I wonder if this is because we have search engines
spidering it. 57.12% Chrome, 22.08% Firefox, 10.32 % Safari,
5.76% Internet Explorer, 1.62% Android Browser, etc.

Looking over the couple releases we have no real discernible hop
in numbers immediately after release. We do have a weekly pattern
of work-week traffic of 800-1100 sessions per day dropping to
300-500 sessions per day on the weekend.

-James

Dr James Cummings, James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk