[tei-council] bug 292 report

Syd Bauman syd at paramedic.wwp.northeastern.edu
Thu Sep 11 08:17:29 EDT 2014

Well, yes and no. There is also a data component. The offending <ns>
declaration is simply stored as a <constraintSpec> in the Guidelines,
and dutifully copied over by the stylesheets. So while the fix is a
primarily stylesheet issue, there's more to it. I'd be mildly happier
leaving the ticket where it is.[1]

BTW, Sebastian, I'm thinking I can handle about 80% of this fix on my
own. If you're willing to spend 1/2 hour some day in early Oct going
over the bit I don't get, I can probably do the rest.

> seems like a processing error? therefore should may close and add a
> Stylesheets ticket

Notes
-----
[1] This latest experience of chasing bugs that were strewn across 3
    or so tickets these last few days has me pretty down on
    ticket-splitting. I'm pretty much in favor of making single, very
    precise tickets these days, and trying to avoid moving them.