[tei-council] changing TEI XSL stylesheets

Hugh Cayless philomousos at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 10:08:16 EDT 2014

I happened to have an old version of the stylesheets lying around and see
that there *was* a template for desc @mode="inLanguage" in teiodds.xsl
before. See:
https://github.com/TEIC/Stylesheets/commit/d5d6b0f9d2e6e4fcbd4df80191460f861212eba6#diff-d7ddd25c5fac3bf46ae4e4349ce9c50bL1915

Does that help at all?