[tei-council] correspdesc musings

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at retired.ox.ac.uk
Thu Aug 21 11:45:51 EDT 2014

I am not so sure the SIG list is larger than the Council list, but if
that's what you want, you should probably remind Council members that
they need to register for the SIG list (which seems like quite a
tortuous process) if they want to use it.

I have some comments on your last posting on the SIG list but I cannot
post them till you approve my subscription,