[tei-council] Hotel Nights for Fall F2F

Hugh Cayless philomousos at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 13:34:32 EDT 2014

There are no such plans yet. The person I'd need to confer with about local
events has been on vacation, returning this week. For now, let's just
assume the 3 days. If there's extra stuff at Duke, we would pick up the
hotel costs.

In terms of nights involved, there is a regular direct flight from here to
Heathrow at around 6:15 pm (as well as several later indirect flights), so
UK/Europe folks won't have to stay Wednesday night unless they want to. Not
that we'll want to get rid of you, of course!

Hugh