[tei-council] List @type musings

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at retired.ox.ac.uk
Wed Aug 6 13:51:30 EDT 2014

I don't think you're the only one with that bit set!

(is a bit set better than a mind set?)

I think the point is that we'd like to be consistent in our own
practice, here as elsewhere in the Guidelines, and years of experience
has shown that the only way of achieving consistency is to enforce it
somehow...