[tei-council] TEI in Greek

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at it.ox.ac.uk
Tue Jul 22 18:24:57 EDT 2014

On 22 Jul 2014, at 18:35, Mylonas, Elli <elli_mylonas at brown.edu> wrote:

> Hi all - I have volunteers for translating TEI into Greek. Can we create
> spreadsheets for them?

I have generated the HTML table (attached, gripped). I now can’t remember
what we said to do next. load into OpenOffce and save as spreadsheet? my mind
has gone blank.

but we don’t yet have a workflow for merging this in and testing it. badly needs someone
to take on this task.

> do we have rules or best practices for the
> translations?

hmm. i dont.
Director (Research) of Academic IT
University of Oxford IT Services

Não sou nada.
Nunca serei nada.
Não posso querer ser nada.
À parte isso, tenho em mim todos os sonhos do mundo.