[tei-council] Popup bibliography references in the Guidelines

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Fri Jul 4 10:32:22 EDT 2014

I think it already works for the examples, doesn't it? Did you find one
where it doesn't? If you look at the first code example in the new 5.7
section:

<http://teijenkins.hcmc.uvic.ca/job/TEIP5/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/release/doc/tei-p5-doc/en/html/WD.html#WDWMEG>

it works for me. It just handles any links which point at
BIB.html#something.