[tei-council] Popup bibliography references in the Guidelines

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Fri Jul 4 08:46:31 EDT 2014

Thanks Paul. I see the validator is complaining about comments in the
script tags:

<http://validator.w3.org/check?verbose=1&uri=http%3A%2F%2Fteijenkins.hcmc.uvic.ca%2Fjob%2FTEIP5%2FlastSuccessfulBuild%2Fartifact%2Frelease%2Fdoc%2Ftei-p5-doc%2Fen%2Fhtml%2FCE.html>

I'll try getting rid of those when I have a chance, and see if that
solves the IE display issue.