[tei-council] Popup bibliography references in the Guidelines

Peter Stadler stadler at edirom.de
Fri Jul 4 02:48:32 EDT 2014

I briefly tested on Mac 10.9.4 with
* Safari 7.0.5: ok
* Firefox 30: ok
* Chrome 35: ok

While this seems a great thing to have, it actually doesn’t feel like a tooltip since it’s quite far away from the actual link string. I can imagine situations (large screen, link text early on the left) where it’ll be hard to notice the popup at all and second you’ll have to go a long way with your pointer to close that popup again.
Maybe that’s more a general issue, but aren’t there nice (e.g. JQuery) tooltip libraries we could use for that (and other) purposes?

Best
Peter