[tei-council] TEI Technical Council: Face to Face Meeting 2014-06-30 to 2014-07-02

James Cummings James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk
Thu Jun 26 08:06:29 EDT 2014

Yes, we're increasingly thinking the 'picnic' might be at
Sebastian's house, but we'll reassess this on Sunday when the
weather forecast is clearer. ;-)

Don't forget to add things to the agenda!
http://wiki.tei-c.org/index.php/Council_agenda_2014-06

I'm going to suggest that we also have some ticket sessions where
we actually sit down and individually *implement* and *close* old
tickets.

-James