[tei-council] [tei:bugs] #617 <num> not a part of att.segLike (and thus of att.fragmentable)

Fabio Ciotti fabio.ciotti at uniroma2.it
Tue May 27 05:12:58 EDT 2014

In general I would say no, since I don't think the TEI schema should
change so deeply for the requirements of a single user, especially if
there is a reasonable solution inside the actual schema. But if you
feel it would be nice to contact the submitter personally I can do it
(anyway many months have passed and probably they did find a
solution).

Fabio