[tei-council] Text Directionality section now in guidelines for proofing

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Fri May 2 17:20:39 EDT 2014

Hi all,

Thanks to lots of sterling work from Lou, and a fair bit of strenuous
discussion, the new Text Directionality section has been added to
Chapter 5 of the Guidelines, and is available for comment:

<http://teijenkins.hcmc.uvic.ca/job/TEIP5/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/release/doc/tei-p5-doc/en/html/WD.html#WDWM>

All feedback much appreciated; please check that it makes sense to you,
and report any typos etc. We still have a one issue we're thinking
about: the possibility that the mention of Ogham is distracting (I would
argue it's not a bottom-to-top language, so it doesn't belong).