[tei-council] report on <correspDesc> proposal

Fabio Ciotti fabio.ciotti at uniroma2.it
Thu Mar 27 07:14:04 EDT 2014

I think it is a good proposal. Only two question:

1) I'm not an expert, but in general I tink interoperability is good.
Did you see the possible intersection wit EAD i  this area?

2) I feel a little bit puzzled by the insertion of this kind of
metadata inside sourceDesc (in general I think the uses of this
section in TEI are rather diverse e semantically non coherent). Why
not in profileDesc (maybe I'm missing something though)?

Fabio