[tei-council] TEI Council Fall F2F

Hugh Cayless (via Doodle) mailer at doodle.com
Wed Feb 26 10:38:19 EST 2014

Hi TEI Council,

Hugh Cayless (philomousos at gmail.com) invites you to participate in the
Doodle poll "TEI Council Fall F2F".

Hugh Cayless says:
As James recommended, and especially because we're unable to get
everyone to the Spring F2F, I'm going ahead to try and nail down dates
for the Fall. Please fill out the poll at your earliest convenience.

Hugh

Participate now
https://doodle.com/ty76a842k8qcf5gq?tmail=poll_invitecontact_participant_invitation&tlink=pollbtn

What is Doodle? Doodle is a web service that helps Hugh Cayless to
find a suitable date for meeting with a group of people. Learn more
about how Doodle works.
(https://doodle.com/main.html?tlink=checkOutLink&tmail=poll_invitecontact_participant_invitation)

You have received this e-mail because "Hugh Cayless" has invited you
to participate in the Doodle poll "TEI Council Fall F2F."

----

Doodle AG, Werdstrasse 21, 8021 Zürich