[tei-council] http://www.tei-c.org/oxgarage java.lang.OutOfMemoryError

Hugh Cayless philomousos at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 08:05:33 EST 2014

I don’t know anything about how those services are set up, but since Roma is having the same problem, I’m wondering whether they’re being allocated enough memory at startup? The default is quite small (64 MB if memory serves). Who’s administering it and how do we pester them?

Maybe we should think about moving services onto a platform we have more control over?

Hugh

/**
 *  Hugh A. Cayless, Ph.D
 *  hugh.cayless at duke.edu
 *  Duke Collaboratory for Classics Computing (DC3)
 *  http://blogs.library.duke.edu/dcthree/
**/