[tei-council] Doodle Polls for both teleconference and face-to-face

Hugh Cayless philomousos at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 06:50:21 EST 2014

If you can’t make it, then fair enough. I’ll be in Edinburgh June 16-17, as will Sebastian, so not worth extending the poll, I think. 12-14 May still the best bet.

Weekends are ok by me, usually.

Hugh

/**
 *  Hugh A. Cayless, Ph.D
 *  hugh.cayless at duke.edu
 *  Duke Collaboratory for Classics Computing (DC3)
 *  http://blogs.library.duke.edu/dcthree/
**/