[tei-council] Doodle Polls for both teleconference and face-to-face

James Cummings James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk
Mon Feb 17 05:20:25 EST 2014

Hi all,

Currently the 12-14 May is winning... I didn't put the 11-13 June
in because I can't make it. I figured if you guys are coming all
the way to the UK I should at least show up. ;-)  I just stopped
it at there because I thought we'd find something in a 3-month
range that we could make.  Evidently I was wrong!

I am around 16-18 June if that is a possibility?

Also, the time slots suggested are only weekdays -- Should I put
up *another* doodle which includes weekend slots?

-James