[tei-council] TEI hackathon workshop at DH2014

Mylonas, Elli elli_mylonas at brown.edu
Tue Feb 11 12:15:44 EST 2014

Some information for the rest of council:

Hugh, Sebastian and I were tasked with organizing a hackathon at DH2014 -
and we are applying for a workshop slot. We'd like to send out a call for
participation, in which we ask for suggested projects. We'll accept up to
@15 participants, and then have the group vote on one or two projects to
work on shortly before the event. We would like to some experts in TEI and
coding to be available. The population we are hoping to reach are
reasonably experienced coders but necessarily TEI experienced.  You are all
welcome to attend and participate. Our immediate need is for people whose
names we can put on the proposal to show who we'll have on tap.

This is what I have so far:
definitely:
James
Sebastian (I think we have to have you there for this to work)
Syd
Elli (not a hacker, however)
Hugh (remote)

Possibly:
Peter
Fabio

No info:
Lou
Martin
Stephanie
Paul

I'll approach Council, and am open to suggestions about other "experts."

thanks, --elli