[tei-council] TEI hackathon workshop at DH2014

Fabio Ciotti fabio.ciotti at uniroma2.it
Tue Feb 11 11:34:51 EST 2014

I have a poster accepted, and some institutional meetings for Italian
Association, but it costs a lot and I don't know if I can have fund
from my Dep so I'm not sure if and how many days I'll be there. What
kind of projects are you thinking of? I could have a nice XTF related
problem to solve :-)

Fabio