[tei-council] Update of oXygen-ready distribution

Fabio Ciotti fabio.ciotti at uniroma2.it
Tue Jan 21 06:25:58 EST 2014

I found only a small stangeness in tei oxygen, in the list of
available templates in the framework appears also the entries for
"teilite.doc" and "teitite.doc".

In version 15.0 is still present the error

"Couldn't load custom Extensions Bundle from class:
ro.sync.ecss.extensions.tei.TEIP5ExtensionsBundle because: Could not
load ro.sync.ecss.extensions.tei.TEIP5ExtensionsBundle because could
not found ro/sync/ecss/extensions/api/link/IDTypeRecognizer"

I think it would be nice, a soon as Sebastian ha s time, to update the
debian oxìygene package withe version 15.1

Fabio