[tei-council] release 2.6.0: progress report

Peter Stadler stadler at edirom.de
Mon Jan 20 11:27:32 EST 2014

Dear all,

as always(?!), we faced some problems and are still in the process of preparing the release. I guess, you are curious in what went wrong so far ;-)

1. The built of the TEI Guidelines resulted in some warnings (http://bits.nsms.ox.ac.uk:8080/jenkins/job/TEIP5/lastBuild/parsed_console/)
2. Sebastian assured me to move on, so I installed the TEI package on the TEI server and copied the archive to Sourceforge
3. That broke Roma (some broken symlinks, fixed by now)
4. The HTML version of the Guidelines shows some 'interesting‘ links: Have a look at the language links at e.g. http://www.tei-c.org/Vault/P5/2.6.0/doc/tei-p5-doc/en/html/ref-model.frontPart.drama.html (while other links do work)
5. So, while I think we fixed this issue, we still have problems getting the Stylesheets to build …

So much for now
Peter