[tei-council] draft: email to TEI-L for proofing TEI P5

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at it.ox.ac.uk
Mon Jan 13 12:51:19 EST 2014

personally, I’d be less verbose, and not attach the notes.
so as below. but you may feel I am too terse.

Dear TEI-L,

The next release of the TEI Guidelines (version 2.6.0) is planned
for  20 January 2014.

The TEI Technical Council is now making this release available
for a short period to allow members of the community to check it.
Reports of small typos or bugs relating to this release should
be sent direct to me.

If you have new feature requests then they will have to wait
until the next release and in  that case submitting them at
SourceForge: http://tei.sf.net/ is a  better idea.

Please submit any TEI P5 Version 2.6.0beta bugs/typos by 5pm
(GMT) on Friday 17 January 2014.

The draft release notes:
http://tei.it.ox.ac.uk/jenkins/job/TEIP5/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/release/doc/tei-p5-doc/readme-2.6.0.html

The draft 2.6.0 Guidelines release (in its English version):
http://tei.it.ox.ac.uk/jenkins/job/TEIP5/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/release/doc/tei-p5-doc/en/html/index.html

Schemas etc can be found at http://bits.nsms.ox.ac.uk:8080/jenkins/job/TEIP5/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/release/xml/tei/

Please note that Roma and OxGarage have _not_ been updated to this beta release.
Director (Research) of Academic IT
University of Oxford IT Services

Não sou nada.
Nunca serei nada.
Não posso querer ser nada.
À parte isso, tenho em mim todos os sonhos do mundo.