[tei-council] Stylesheets release, and how to make releases on new server

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at it.ox.ac.uk
Sun Jan 5 14:08:32 EST 2014

On 5 Jan 2014, at 18:30, Lou Burnard <lou.burnard at retired.ox.ac.uk> wrote:

>> so if there were or are things that people are working on for their open tickets which
>> will need changes to the ODD processing, can they flag them up ASAP?
>
> I've just added @include and @exclude to <classRef>, but I haven't
> mentioned them in the chapter yet.

Kind of bad practice, to be honest? I know i am as guilty as the next man,
but adding features to ODD which aren’t implemented at all seems
unwise, compounded by then not explaining them… after all, serious
ODD users (if there are any! I know there are odd serious users..) will find
these things and try to use ‘em.

I’m light years away from understanding how to implement this facility
(though I entirely agree with its elegance),
either in schema processing or making documentation. There’s a whole
shed load of ramifications.
Director (Research) of Academic IT
University of Oxford IT Services