[tei-council] constraint prose WINITA

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at retired.ox.ac.uk
Sat Jan 4 17:45:29 EST 2014

I've now checked in a revised version of the TD chapter. Most revisions
are simplifications and clarifications of what it says, mostly about
constraintSpecs and datatypes. I added one non-schematron example, but a
better one would still be useful.

I get an error message on my local build because of the reference to
@source on the <specDesc> for <egXML> presumably because this attribute
is inherited from a class rather than locally defined. Which I thought
we'd agreed it shouldn't. ???

Sorry for the delay: Oxygen crashed on me for the first time in years.