[tei-council] January 2014 teleconference

James Cummings James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk
Tue Dec 31 09:18:30 EST 2013

Dear TEI Council,

The results of the doodle poll at
http://doodle.com/658rfbiswtzmdeza seem to indicate that Friday
10 January at 14:00 London time is the best time for the
teleconference, or the least inconvenient for the most number of
people. I'll forward information about the teleconference (to be
held in the usual manner) next week.

We have a number of items on which we are to report at the
teleconference (remembering the actions from the Oxford 2013-11
meeting).  Please do feel free to report on these to the mailing
list in advance. We should be using teleconferences to confirm
decisions that we've already made on the mailing list rather than
having new in-depth discussions. Bearing that in mind, please add
any items to
http://wiki.tei-c.org/index.php/Council_agenda_2014-01 by early
next week.

Best,