[tei-council] Departing members of Council

James Cummings James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk
Tue Dec 31 09:01:10 EST 2013

Dear TEI Council, (Gabby CC'ed)

I'd like to express my heartfelt thanks to all members of the
Council and especially those who are departing and will be
removed from the Council mailing list at some point soon. (Brett,
Kevin, Becky, and sadly in absentia Gabby) I trust that the
departing members will continue their good work as members of the
TEI community.

I believe that we've accomplished some good work over the last
year and will do even more over the next. I'll be emailing about
the January Teleconference soon.

Many thanks,
-James

Dr James Cummings, James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk