[tei-council] build failure

Hugh Cayless philomousos at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 15:48:14 EST 2013

Best not to be wishy-washy I think. One of the things we want out of this is to *provoke* public outcry in the case of a deprecation that is a mistake. Nothing stops us from changing our minds about removing something, but people are much more likely to respond if we say "this is going to happen" than "this might or will probably happen".