[tei-council] Next TEI-C Guidelines Release (presumably 2.6.0)

James Cummings James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk
Thu Dec 12 09:55:10 EST 2013

On 12/12/13 14:53, James Cummings wrote:
> Sigh. as Sebastian points out I meant to change all those
> 'December' to 'January'. ;-)

Oh bloody £$%£$% I hit send again without finishing that. I'm
clearly having one of those days.

So:
   6 January 2014: Deadline for all major work being done for
2.6.0alpha;Version number changed to 2.6.0beta; Beta period
announced to TEI-L community

  6 - 13 January: Repository Chill -- no new implementations,
updates to prose and uncontroversial bug fixes are still allowed.
  Council Proofreading all new material. Trivial corrections from
  TEI Community allowed.

  13 - 18 January: Repository Freeze -- Council proofreads & test
  all outputs; no changes allowed except with permission of
  technical council and release technician.

  20 January: Possible release date. (Depends on the availability
  of the release technician. Did we have a volunteer? PeterS?)

*SIGH*

Dr James Cummings, James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk