[tei-council] Release guidelines

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at it.ox.ac.uk
Thu Dec 12 07:30:02 EST 2013

On 12 Dec 2013, at 00:18, Martin Holmes <mholmes at uvic.ca> wrote:

> I don't think it is, actually. People working in the SVN Source need to be validating against the latest schemas (which since so few of us can build locally now, are on Jenkins).

that I understand

> People working with Spec files from a distributed package need to be validating against the schema that was distributed with those Spec files. In both situations, confusing invalidities will arise pretty quickly if they're pointing at the wrong schema.

I wonder if anyone has _ever_ looked at the Spec files from a distributed package? unless we have computer archaeologists
amongst us.

anyway, fix now in place. the P5 Build will now change the source XML files to point to the copy of p5.nvdl local to them,
at the point the distribution is created

you’ll see the effect when the current build has finished.

current release on web site changed in situ
Director (Research) of Academic IT
University of Oxford IT Services