[tei-council] Release guidelines

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Fri Dec 6 10:52:39 EST 2013

Hi Peter,

Ah, I see what you mean -- that is bad. We need to add a step to the
release process which corrects the schema pointer to point to the one in
the release package itself. I would definitely want to keep the
lastSuccessfulBuild pointer in trunk, though; since it's now quite
complicated to build the Guidelines yourself, it's important that people
working on the code can validate against the latest version of the schema.

--
Martin Holmes
(mholmes at uvic.ca)