[tei-council] tei incubator?

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at retired.ox.ac.uk
Sun Dec 1 07:43:19 EST 2013

On 01/12/13 12:39, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:
> this is what Github is rather  good at, surely? i know its a new thing to learn
> for some, but for newcomers it is no worse than Subversion,
> and Mr G’hub gives you lots of useful things on day 1
> --

Yes, I rather expected you (or Hugh) to say that and you may well be
right. I suppose my question is rather more whether we think setting up
an incubator should be a "TEI Service" -- and whether (if it is) we then
put effort into writing a page telling people how to stash their little
baby away in github, and tend to winge if they don't follow its
recommendations.