[tei-council] tei/oxygen framework

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Mon Nov 25 17:21:38 EST 2013

It took about ten minutes to install for me too. The GUI element that's
supposed to show you the progress of the download doesn't do so -- I
think that's another area where the Oxygen folks have some more work to
do -- so it looks like it's frozen. But I think you should be a happy
creature of some kind.

It's hard to imagine you as a bunny, though, happy or otherwise.

--
Martin Holmes
(mholmes at uvic.ca)