[tei-council] tei/oxygen framework

James Cummings James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk
Mon Nov 25 13:54:04 EST 2013

Actually I now seem to get an error when I start a new TEI P5
document:

===
Couldn't load custom Extensions Bundle from class:
ro.sync.ecss.extensions.tei.TEIP5ExtensionsBundle because: Could
not load ro.sync.ecss.extensions.tei.TEIP5ExtensionsBundle
because could not found
ro/sync/ecss/extensions/api/link/IDTypeRecognizer
===

Related to the update?

-James

Dr James Cummings, James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk