[tei-council] per-diem rates for Oxford

Kevin Hawkins kevin.s.hawkins at ultraslavonic.info
Thu Nov 21 09:10:30 EST 2013

Right, so to save everyone the trouble, you should use the following for
meals you had to acquire on your own:

$13.58 per breakfast
$19.012 for lunch
$21.728 for dinner

This uses the formula given in the draft reimbursement procedure, which
takes into account the 80% that Syd noted but I had missed, but also
divides expenses among the three meals differently than the 25%, 35%,
and 40% breakdown that I cited below from a previous trip.  (Not sure
where we got that breakdown from.)

I've written to John Unsworth directly to note that the reimbursement
form has no clear place to request reimbursement of incidentals as
outlined in the draft reimbursement guidelines.

--Kevin