[tei-council] per-diem rates for Oxford

James Cummings James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk
Wed Nov 20 05:40:59 EST 2013

On 19/11/13 23:52, Kevin Hawkins wrote:
> So I take this to mean that we are allowed to claim incidentals.

I believe you are, but I would provide receipts for them just in
case.

> Group meals are not forbidden; it's just that you use a different line
> on the reimbursement for them and turn in receipts for them.  For meals
> that weren't covered by a group excursion or arranged by the local
> organizers (such as our lunches in Oxford), you should use the
> appropriate per-diem rate.

Yes, for most days most people had breakfast at rewley house,
lunch provided, and dinner paid for by Syd or Sebastian.  Both
Syd and Sebastian should make a claim for those meals with receipts.

> So I'll go with my interpretation when I mail things on Thursday unless
> I hear otherwise ...

I believe Syd's interpretation of the numbers are correct, but if
there are any outstanding questions do ask John.

Best,

-James

Dr James Cummings, James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk