[tei-council] per-diem rates for Oxford

Kevin Hawkins kevin.s.hawkins at ultraslavonic.info
Tue Nov 19 18:52:55 EST 2013

The Board procedures document says:

to cover incidental and minor expenses such as tips, in-town taxi and
public transit fares (under $20), and the like. Reimbursement for ground
transportation above $20 should be requested separately (with
receipts).</item>

So I take this to mean that we are allowed to claim incidentals.

Group meals are not forbidden; it's just that you use a different line
on the reimbursement for them and turn in receipts for them.  For meals
that weren't covered by a group excursion or arranged by the local
organizers (such as our lunches in Oxford), you should use the
appropriate per-diem rate.

So I'll go with my interpretation when I mail things on Thursday unless
I hear otherwise ...

--Kevin