[tei-council] rendering of attributes in specs

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Sun Nov 17 14:04:34 EST 2013

I think this makes it less likely someone will see the locally-defined
attributes. Personally I like the current presentation, where I can see
a lot at a glance; I know if you're a novice the list of attribute
classes with their attributes is a bit puzzling, though. Perhaps the
current view could have a little + to click on which would expand it
into your suggested view?