[tei-council] TEI on GitHub

Hugh Cayless philomousos at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 18:22:34 EST 2013

Nobody but I can push to that repo, and I probably wouldn’t accept any pull requests, which in any case would have to come through me twice, both by my accepting them, and then pushing them to sourceforge, so no need to worry. I wanted to use git to handle the pointers branch, because it’s just better at that sort of thing, and the GitHub remote is simply for demonstration purposes.

That’s not to say that Peter’s idea of a GitHub mirror isn’t a good one—it might increase our visibility and make us more developer-friendly.

Hugh