[tei-council] TEI LingSIG Meeting in Jan/Feb in Berlin

James Cummings James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk
Wed Nov 6 06:52:13 EST 2013

Hi Council,

The TEI LingSIG have asked if there is a member of the Council
who is interested, willing, and able to attend a meeting of the
SIG in Berlin in Jan/Feb 2014. This is to prepare a proposal for
a content model of the proposed <standoff> element, XPointers,
etc.  The person attending would be expected  to participate and
report back to Council.

I've not approached the board about it yet but I would suspect
that we could find funding for limited travel and accommodation
for such a meeting.

Is there someone who might be interested and available for this
meeting in Berlin?

-James