[tei-council] Electing a TEI Technical Council Chair for next year.

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at it.ox.ac.uk
Wed Oct 30 18:48:57 EDT 2013

On 30 Oct 2013, at 22:42, Paul Schaffner <PFSchaffner at umich.edu> wrote:

> ps But I of course despise both Edward Snowden and Julian Assange.

I hold no torch for either of them personally. Julian in particular
seems like a pretty unpleasant person. But I like what they have
done to puncture the pretentious bubbles of spies and military.

I feel the same way about Richard Stallmann - the man seems
a pretty awful personality, but I like what's come out.

Bradley Manning just seems rather sad :-{
Director (Research) of Academic IT
University of Oxford IT Services