[tei-council] Electing a TEI Technical Council Chair for next year.

Hugh Cayless philomousos at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 07:46:41 EDT 2013

For my part, I strongly prefer systems where bureaucracy only kicks in if it's needed. I think it's best to assume goodwill and competence and only to "fail over" to formal procedures when that assumption has failed.

That said, I assume the goodwill of everyone here :-) so I will go along with the consensus, whatever that is.

Hugh