[tei-council] working with translation

James Cummings james.cummings at it.ox.ac.uk
Thu Oct 24 04:31:12 EDT 2013

In addition to the refreshments we have booked, I was going to provide some of these tunnocks caramel wafers that Sebastian is enamoured of, at the face to face. Of course only for those successfully agreeing or closing tickets. ;-)

James

--
Dr James Cummings, Academic IT Services, University of Oxford