[tei-council] working with translation

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at retired.ox.ac.uk
Tue Oct 22 19:08:55 EDT 2013

It's certainly easier to read than the source specs, and the red blobs
do a good job of indicating lacunae. But I am not sure I understand
exactly what it's meant to do. Does it include only items which have
possibly changed since the date of the translation (according to the
@version attribute)? or does it include everything?

Also how is it meant to be used? Are you expecting people to replace the
red boxes/things that could be improved in this document, and then you
will miraculously transfer the results back to the source specs?